By Yi An Cui, En Ming Xiang (auth.), Jian Lee (eds.)
2010 First overseas convention on electric and Electronics Engineering used to be held in Wuhan, China December 4-5. complex electric and Electronics Engineering ebook includes seventy two revised and prolonged study articles written through sought after researchers partaking within the convention. issues lined comprise, strength Engineering, Telecommunication, regulate engineering, sign processing, Iintegrated circuit, digital amplifier, Nano-technologies, Circuits and networks, Microelectronics, Analog circuits, electronic circuits, Nonlinear circuits, Mixed-mode circuits, Circuits layout, Sensors, CAD instruments, DNA computing, Superconductivity circuits. electric and Electronics Engineering will provide the nation of paintings of great advances in electric and Electronics Engineering and in addition function a good reference paintings for researchers and graduate scholars operating with/on electric and Electronics Engineering.
Read Online or Download Advanced Electrical and Electronics Engineering: Volume 2 PDF
Best electronics books
With the incredible discovery of superconductivity at temperatures above a hundred ok, this box was once not just introduced into the general public eye, but in addition prompted learn in universities, clinical associations and undefined, therefore carrying on with the interesting improvement which begun with the invention of the Josephson impact within the sixties.
The purpose of this e-book is to supply, either the non-specialist and the expert in EHD, being able to extract significant details from his/her experimental facts and procure an outstanding actual knowing, via employing the tips offered during this ebook. as well as delivering the clinical history, it's also meant to take the reader to the frontiers of analysis during this box, in order that they may work, with no attempt, into the really expert literature.
- Engineering Haptic Devices: A Beginner's Guide for Engineers
- Grundlagen der Elektrotechnik und Elektronik 1: Gleichstromnetzwerke und ihre Anwendungen
- Electronic Resource Management in Libraries: Research and Practice (Premier Reference Source)
- Factors Determining Energy Costs and an Introduction to the Influence of Electronics: Watt Committee: report number 10
- Integrated Circuit Design and Technology
Additional info for Advanced Electrical and Electronics Engineering: Volume 2
In: IEEE Industrial Application Society Meeting Digest, pp. 797–800 (1981) 5. : Optimum lifetime structure insilicon power diodes by means of various irradiation tech-niques. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Re-search B 186, 414 (2002) 6. : A Simple Power Diode Model with Forward and Reverse Recovery. IEEE Transaction on Power Electron, 553–559 (1993) Research on Double-Base Regions High-Power Fast Recovery Diode Tao An1, Yang Li1, and Qitang Yin2 1 2 Xi’an University of Technology, 710048, China Beijing Chunshu Rectifier Co, Ltd 100040, China Abstract.
3) Bus Region Descriptors for Local Address Space: Registers of 38H, 3AH in EEPROM are used to configure the bus region descriptors for local address space. The hexadecimal data D0118940 is written to the registers of 38H, 3AH, so 8bit PCI bus mode is used in this system. Fig. 3. PCI bus interface 4 FPGA Core Programming Most of the system functions are implemented in the FPGA, FPGA program mainly completes the sensors’ data acquisition, synchronization pulse generation and counting, PCI9052 interface control timing and other functions.
The experiment proved that using the data acquisition synchronization card, 2-channels of 500k baud rate serial data, 1-channel of 115200 baud serial data, 4-channel A/D, 2-channel highspeed IO signals can be acquired and synchronized, the time accuracy is 1ms, without missing data. This ensures reliable operation of the whole railway clearance detection system. Keywords: FPGA, Acquisition, Synchronization. 1 Introduction As the rapid development of the high-speed railway and urban railway transport, the acceptance of lots of new lines and reconstruction lines needs high speed clearance detection device.
Advanced Electrical and Electronics Engineering: Volume 2 by Yi An Cui, En Ming Xiang (auth.), Jian Lee (eds.)